You are here
Work With Us
Join TTi Global and be part of a team that delivers the latest insights and market research analysis.
Quick Lane, Reading, UK – opening Sept/Oct 2018
At Quick Lane Tyre and Autocentre, soon to open in Reading, we’re looking to hire for a selection of newly available positions:
- Store Manager /Assistant Store Manager with Mechanical qualifications or knowledge and proven people development skills.
- Customer Advisor with the ability to adapt and understand the key skills of the technical team to maximise customer satisfaction and workshop efficiency.
- Technicians with an NVQ level of 2 or above. Our preference would be someone with the ability to MOT test vehicles however this isn’t necessary for all positions.
- Tyre Fitter to identify problems, repair and replace tyres.
If you feel you’re the right person for one of these jobs please give TTi Europe Ltd a call today on 01753 214031. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Change Consultant – various locations across Europe
Experienced automotive dealership managers with experience in effective change management .
This role will suit someone with a technical, dealership management or field role background (General Manager/MD/Service Manager/Zone Manager etc.) who understands the dynamics of the dealership environment and specifically the challenges of workshop management. With an advanced knowledge of ‘Lean’ methodology you will be comfortable acting as an agent of change and credible interacting with dealership and client personnel at all levels.
• Eastern Europe North (Lithuania, Ukraine, Estonia and Latvia) must be Russian speaking
For successful applicants training will start in September, and be held in the home market and Gothenburg.
- Leads effective and high quality dealer deployment as defined by the dealer programme.
- Acts as an effective change manager, where the main task is to guide and coach dealers in their journey of change to put best practices in place.
- Uses Lean techniques to implement effective, sustainable change to the working practices of the workshop teams.
- Creates an implementation time plan for appointed dealers.
- Trains dealer management in their role in Personal Service.
- Trains all workshop staff in their revised roles and working methods.
- Trains the teams in how they should measure success by using KPI´s.
- Creates action plans to fulfil Personal Service target measures at the dealership.
- Works as part of the network steering group, leading the agenda and following up actions.
- Performs assessments, motivates and inspires key stakeholders to achieve agreed objectives.
- Provides regular progress reviews with agreed dealer stakeholders.
- Provides regular progress reviews, escalates any issue or concern in a timely manner, and cooperates effectively with the key client stakeholders and project team.
- Certifies the dealer when they have fulfilled the Personal Service target conditions.
- Manages time and delivers according to set plans, reporting actual performance and deviations to agreed structure.
- Coaches new implementation managers in how to implement Personal Service.
- Communicates and proactively shares ideas within the project team (in market and in programme).
- Takes proactive responsibility for their own development and self-learning.
€58,000- €80,000 depending on location
Accessory Coach, UK
The successful candidate will lead dealer execution of our client’s programme and is responsible for all activities at the dealer, and ensures that all visits to the dealer deliver on agreed objectives and desired outcome.
The role will cover dealers from the Midlands to the south of the country.
The role is to work with a selection of dealers to coach across all levels to ensure a smooth integration of the new UK Accessory Programme with the business objective of increasing accessories sold per vehicle unit across the UK.
This will involve working with both the management teams, business leaders and its teams’ to realise the potential within the accessory side of the business, which will involve campaign set-up and implementation, addressing processes to establish accessories across sales and aftersales and providing consultancy support to maximise profitability from the sale of accessories.
The role will involve working too a framework of structured dealer visits, with the scope to flex supported needed based on business need and dealer progress.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Leads effective and high quality dealer deployment projects as defined by the dealer programme
- Acts as an effective change manager, where the main task is to guide and coach dealers in their journey of change to put client best practises in place
- Performs assessments, motivates and inspires key stakeholders to achieve agreed objectives
- Provides regular progress reviews with agreed dealer stakeholders
- Provides regular progress reviews, escalates any issue or concern in a timely manner, and cooperates effectively with the key client stakeholders and project team
- Communicates and proactively shares ideas within the project team (in market and in programme)
- Manages time and delivers according to set plans, reporting actual performance and deviations to agreed structure
- Reports project status to Programme Lead and relevant stakeholders
- Implement, follow up and report agreed KPIs to Programme Lead and key stakeholders
- Takes a proactive part in the quest for on-going improvements of the program
Candidates should ideally be based in the South of England or Midlands, with experience in Aftersales or Sales operations within a dealer or field manager position, ideally within the accessory arena. Ability to coach to achieve results.
Candidates need to be available to start early December.
Vacancies at TTi Global Research
Day to day management of multiple research projects and client accounts involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
Project managing accounts, working with the client and the team to deliver within project management objectives – time, cost and quality
Work as part of a team that will be carrying out projects involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
Multi-tasking and prioritising tasks in line with the project schedule
Be capable of working independently with relevant support
- Project management and development of research accounts.
- Support research team with research admin tasks on research projects.
- Provide operational support for research team and learning team.
- Creating and reviewing sample databases.
- Report specification and creation of reports.
- Quality Control – ensure questionnaires, published data and reports are accurate and meet clients’ expected standards. Responsible for checking own work as well as other team member’s when required.
- Report writing: interpretation of market research data to provide clients with findings and recommendations as required.
- Assisting with the development of internal/team communication.
- Day-to-day coordination of other ad-hoc research projects.
- Client management and liaison to manage projects to time and required quality.
- Client liaison: responding to client request and general client communication.
- Account development opportunities - responding to new business and account growth opportunities as they arise with appropriate support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a research role.
- A good, all round knowledge of market research.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Flexible, with a willingness to participate at all levels.
- Good team-worker.
- Good client handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Quality control skills.
- Excellent IT knowledge.
We are looking to expand our database of flexible associates who can work with our full time staff to deliver an innovative, exciting and professional learning outcome for our clients.
Skillsets that we have positions available for include:
- Instructional Designers
- Articulate Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Automotive Trainers and Subject Matter Experts for consultancy
- Management and Leadership Training
- Sales and Aftersales Training
- Technical Training
If you are interested in working with us on a flexible, self-employed basis please send your details to email@example.com
We work with some amazing partners. The individuals we work with are extremely talented, and their contribution is crucial in building and delivering the services TTI Global offers to our clients, and helps keep us at the top of our game. Our partners play a vital role in our success, so we want to share our appreciation for them. If our partners could do the same for your business, feel free to get in touch with them.
Matt Davies, Associate Senior Statistician
Matt has 12 years experience in senior statistical roles, carrying out analysis on research projects. A talented data scientist, Matt is skilled in customer experience analysis and insight, advanced analytics, and data mining, particularly in the FMCG, media, automotive and services sectors. He has worked with many of the leading manufacturers including Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen Audi Group, Citroen Peugeot, BMW, Renault and Jaguar Land Rover.
Melissa Blamey, Freelance Writer and Blogger
Melissa is a professional freelance writer, SEO copywriter and blogger. With more than fifteen years’ experience of writing engaging SEO web content, blogs, magazine and newspaper editorial and more, Melissa specialises in crafting sparkling, search engine friendly content to help businesses thrive. Over the years Melissa has written for a huge range of clients, from household names NHBC, BSI and MAM baby, through to favourite local businesses.
Katia Bruno, K.B. Translation Services, LLC
Katia comes from a background in strategic planning, marketing and import/export, and then built her business as a translator, transcriptionist and in-language coder of market research for several international market research organisations (AC Nielsen, Kantar, Kantar Health, Ipsos, Amazon, Ascribe Language Logic). Katia works closely with clients to deliver top-notch consumer and B2B research programs to develop and launch new products, evaluate and refine brand strategy, positioning, advertising and promotional campaigns.
Versantus, Website and Application Development
Versantus work with successful businesses, helping them to make the most of their digital investment. They design, build and support websites, applications and smart systems that deliver measurable and sustainable benefits to organisations of all shapes and sizes.
Their Oxford team specialises in beautiful and user-centred design, content management, back-office integrations and high-performance web hosting, and they're always happy to talk about how technology can support your business' growth. Give them a call on 01865 422112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an introductory chat.
Compound Eye, Digital Consultants
Collective experience in SEO, copywriting, design, usability, development, PPC, ecommerce, video, email, social media, influencer outreach and more make Compound Eye an essential addition to a company's IT and marketing teams. Having worked both client-side and agency-side, they understand the process, political, budgetary and skills-based challenges faced by your business. Called upon for ad hoc or regular facilitation, consultation, and training, their honest and expert advice is prized by clients for furthering bottom-line savings and gaining competitive advantage. Email email@example.com.
Greens, Full Service Communications
Founded in 1919 Greens have come a long way since printing ration books during WW2. Their expertise lies in being a full service communications business covering a range of detailed service requirements in certain niche markets. Their skill sets are mainly focused on high service clients with complex and difficult data, document and logistical needs, with a regulatory or commercial reason to work to the highest levels of security and confidentiality for data management, IT communications as well as final production. By automating as much of the data, file handling, ordering and production processes as possible Greens bring speed, value and integrity to the workflow and consistent quality we rely on.