You are here
Work With Us
Join TTi Global and be part of a team that delivers the latest insights and market research analysis.
Vacancies at TTi Global Research
Day to day management of multiple research projects and client accounts involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
Project managing accounts, working with the client and the team to deliver within project management objectives – time, cost and quality
Work as part of a team that will be carrying out projects involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
Multi-tasking and prioritising tasks in line with the project schedule
Be capable of working independently with relevant support
- Project management and development of research accounts.
- Support research team with research admin tasks on research projects.
- Provide operational support for research team and learning team.
- Creating and reviewing sample databases.
- Report specification and creation of reports.
- Quality Control – ensure questionnaires, published data and reports are accurate and meet clients’ expected standards. Responsible for checking own work as well as other team member’s when required.
- Report writing: interpretation of market research data to provide clients with findings and recommendations as required.
- Assisting with the development of internal/team communication.
- Day-to-day coordination of other ad-hoc research projects.
- Client management and liaison to manage projects to time and required quality.
- Client liaison: responding to client request and general client communication.
- Account development opportunities - responding to new business and account growth opportunities as they arise with appropriate support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a research role.
- A good, all round knowledge of market research.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Flexible, with a willingness to participate at all levels.
- Good team-worker.
- Good client handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Quality control skills.
- Excellent IT knowledge.
We work with some amazing partners. The individuals we work with are extremely talented, and their contribution is crucial in building and delivering the services TTI Global offers to our clients, and helps keep us at the top of our game. Our partners play a vital role in our success, so we want to share our appreciation for them. If our partners could do the same for your business, feel free to get in touch with them.
Matt Davies, Associate Senior Statistician
Matt has 12 years experience in senior statistical roles, carrying out analysis on research projects. A talented data scientist, Matt is skilled in customer experience analysis and insight, advanced analytics, and data mining, particularly in the FMCG, media, automotive and services sectors. He has worked with many of the leading manufacturers including Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen Audi Group, Citroen Peugeot, BMW, Renault and Jaguar Land Rover.
Melissa Blamey, Freelance Writer and Blogger
Melissa is a professional freelance writer, SEO copywriter and blogger. With more than fifteen years’ experience of writing engaging SEO web content, blogs, magazine and newspaper editorial and more, Melissa specialises in crafting sparkling, search engine friendly content to help businesses thrive. Over the years Melissa has written for a huge range of clients, from household names NHBC, BSI and MAM baby, through to favourite local businesses.
Katia Bruno, K.B. Translation Services, LLC
Katia comes from a background in strategic planning, marketing and import/export, and then built her business as a translator, transcriptionist and in-language coder of market research for several international market research organisations (AC Nielsen, Kantar, Kantar Health, Ipsos, Amazon, Ascribe Language Logic). Katia works closely with clients to deliver top-notch consumer and B2B research programs to develop and launch new products, evaluate and refine brand strategy, positioning, advertising and promotional campaigns.
Versantus, Website and Application Development
Versantus work with successful businesses, helping them to make the most of their digital investment. They design, build and support websites, applications and smart systems that deliver measurable and sustainable benefits to organisations of all shapes and sizes.
Their Oxford team specialises in beautiful and user-centred design, content management, back-office integrations and high-performance web hosting, and they're always happy to talk about how technology can support your business' growth. Give them a call on 01865 422112 or email email@example.com for an introductory chat.
Compound Eye, Digital Consultants
Collective experience in SEO, copywriting, design, usability, development, PPC, ecommerce, video, email, social media, influencer outreach and more make Compound Eye an essential addition to a company's IT and marketing teams. Having worked both client-side and agency-side, they understand the process, political, budgetary and skills-based challenges faced by your business. Called upon for ad hoc or regular facilitation, consultation, and training, their honest and expert advice is prized by clients for furthering bottom-line savings and gaining competitive advantage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greens, Full Service Communications
Founded in 1919 Greens have come a long way since printing ration books during WW2. Their expertise lies in being a full service communications business covering a range of detailed service requirements in certain niche markets. Their skill sets are mainly focused on high service clients with complex and difficult data, document and logistical needs, with a regulatory or commercial reason to work to the highest levels of security and confidentiality for data management, IT communications as well as final production. By automating as much of the data, file handling, ordering and production processes as possible Greens bring speed, value and integrity to the workflow and consistent quality we rely on.