You are here
TTi Global Learning
In addition to delivering high quality research services to our own client base, we at TTi Global support our colleagues and clients across three business pillars to drive change.
Learning and development
Learning is a crucial element of staff development and engagement to providing high levels of productivity and customer service matching expectations.
We often experience poorly trained staff unable to resolve customer issues or clearly communicate to colleagues or customers, causing frustration, disloyalty and poor productivity. TTi learning solutions support businesses to deliver objectives such as Employee Engagement, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, Grow Sales and Staff Development.
TTi Global learning solutions
Our learning solutions include:
- Course design and development
- E-learning, Instructor Led (ILT), Virtual Classroom (VCT) and mobile training
- Training and delivery management
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Learning technologies consulting and support
- Assessment, evaluation and certification
Measuring the overall business impact of learning interventions can be challenging task, there are many KPI’s to consider that will have different influences. Our learning evaluation tool enables businesses to measure the true return. Using the Kirkpatrick model of learning evaluation, we can understand the first 4 levels of evaluation. Our diagram below describes this approach.
Measuring learner satisfaction across the different learning touch points enables the team to hone different course types, ensuring learner satisfaction and ensures TTi solutions go beyond traditional learning content and methods of deployment.
- Level 5: Return on Investment - Comparison of business benefit with costs.
- Level 4: Business Impact (Results) - What the change is in business results as a result of Level 3.
- Level 3: Application and/or implementation - What delegates are doing differently in the workplace as a result of their learning (Level 2).
- Level 2: Learning of desired attitude, skills, techniques or knowledge - What delegates learnt from the intervention (objective data)
- Level 1: Reaction and/or satisfaction and planned action - What delegates thought of the intervention and what they intend to do differently as a result (subjective data).