Here are our current opportunities within TTi Global. Contact our HR department by emailing to find out more about our vacancies.
Project Co-ordinator (12 month Fixed Term Contract), based in Leamington Spa
The role is to support the Project Manager and our client in the delivery of pilots and T3s for the timely implementation of the new customer experience curriculum; to an agreed specification (usually to an agreed budget, timescale and quality level). This requires the post holder to liaise with key stakeholders, and to coordinate activity and information.
- Operational coordination of project and event activities to ensure high quality delivery.
- Coordination of key stakeholders who contribute to client deliverables.
- Coordination of Project budgets, including financial reporting and forecasting.
- Coordination of the transition and implementation plan.
- Accurate reporting of Customer Experience trainer capability.
- Identification and mitigation of potential risks.
Administrator, based in Leamington Spa
This role is a multi-skilled position that will combine elements of administration, PA and customer services. The role will provide an exceptional experience for the TTi Global client base, management and personnel, this will be delivered through outstanding administration skills.
You will be encouraged to get involved in the growth of this company by improving and developing this role efficiently.
- Co-ordination of projects, arranging travel, accommodation, visa's etc.
- Acting as cover for reception. Opening / securing the office and ensure visitors are warmly received and advise host.
- Accounts administration, compiling purchase invoices and monitoring purchase order information for projects where required.
- Assisting in activities for new personnel.
- Project Coordination through the online Project management system of all TTi projects with PM. Initiating project set up /end and collaborate.
- Carrying out some client administrative duties as required e.g. Proof reading and document checking
- Administration duties ranging from communicating via letters and email, PA Service, creation and maintenance of internal reports, systems and databases. Any other general administration tasks as required.
- Arranging post, couriers, taxis/ transport arrangements as required.
- Liaising with facility Management Company with facility issues / queries.
- Receive all deliveries, checking that details correspond with delivery notes.
- Maintain visitor records, visitor, accident and maintenance Logs.
- Managing Car Park Arrangements daily or for one off event's/ training room bookings.
- Manage monthly Health & Safety checks reporting items that need addressing, recording assessments and ensuring high standards are kept and maintained.
We are looking to expand our database of flexible associates who can work with our full time staff to deliver an innovative, exciting and professional learning outcome for our clients.
Skill sets that we have positions available for include:
- Instructional Designers
- Articulate Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Automotive Trainers and Subject Matter Experts for consultancy
- Management and Leadership Training
- Sales and Aftersales Training
- Technical Training
Vacancies in Europe
Change Consultant – various locations across Europe
Working with a predefined group of dealerships to Coach and Train staff in the implementation of Personal Service.
This role will suit someone with a technical, dealership management or field role background (General Manager/MD/Service Manager/Zone Manager etc.) who understands the dynamics of the dealership environment and specifically the challenges of workshop management. With an advanced knowledge of ‘Lean’ methodology you will be comfortable acting as an agent of change and credible interacting with dealership and client personnel at all levels.
- Leads effective and high quality dealer deployment as defined by the dealer programme.
- Acts as an effective change manager, where the main task is to guide and coach dealers in their journey of change to put best practices in place.
- Uses Lean techniques to implement effective, sustainable change to the working practices of the workshop teams.
- Creates an implementation time plan for appointed dealers.
- Trains dealer management in their role in Personal Service.
- Trains all workshop staff in their revised roles and working methods.
- Trains the teams in how they should measure success by using KPI´s.
- Creates action plans to fulfil Personal Service target measures at the dealership.
- Works as part of the network steering group, leading the agenda and following up actions.
- Performs assessments, motivates and inspires key stakeholders to achieve agreed objectives.
- Provides regular progress reviews with agreed dealer stakeholders.
- Provides regular progress reviews, escalates any issue or concern in a timely manner, and cooperates effectively with the key client stakeholders and project team.
- Certifies the dealer when they have fulfilled the Personal Service target conditions.
- Manages time and delivers according to set plans, reporting actual performance and deviations to agreed structure.
- Coaches new implementation managers in how to implement Personal Service.
- Communicates and proactively shares ideas within the project team (in market and in programme).
- Takes proactive responsibility for their own development and self-learning.
If you are interested in working with us on a flexible, self-employed basis please send your details to