You are here
Increase tenant satisfaction and secure better business outcomes with Residential and Housing Association Market Research
TTi Global has over three decades’ experience of delivering incisive, tailored market research for private and social housing groups. We conduct extensive qualitative and quantitative housing research for organisations throughout UK and Europe, including Housing Association and Social Housing providers, Developers and Construction companies, helping uncover actionable insights to understand and enhance relationships with tenants, employees and other key stakeholders.
Tenant, Employee and Stakeholder Surveys for Housing Associations
We conduct all types of research on behalf of Housing Association providers, from year-on-year STAR satisfaction surveys, to in-depth stakeholder research programmes.
An experienced full-service agency, many of our research directors work on year-round, large-scale housing research projects. We understand the complex factors that go into building a successful housing association model, including the need to balance a wide range of stakeholder needs, from understanding and meeting tenants’ expectations about their homes (‘Voice of the Customer’ research), to measuring the impact of building new homes on local communities. Understanding the sector’s unique challenges enables us to add value at every stage of the research process.
Research for Housing Associations we provide include:
- STAR surveys for tenants and residents
- Tenant satisfaction surveys to understand residents’ expectations and improve core services
- Customer segmentation research profiling resident groups and preferences
- Housing research with vulnerable residents living in supported or specialised housing
- Resident complaints surveys
- Independent living surveys
- Employee satisfaction and engagement research
- Stakeholder research to uncover third-parties’ priorities, including local authorities, investors, contractors and community groups
- Brand positioning and messaging research
Our housing clients include:
Research programmes we’ve conducted recently include:
- Large-scale annual STAR survey programme comprising 2,500+ telephone interviews for major Housing Association Radian
- Tenant satisfaction research helping Radian understand and improve perceptions of its complaint management programme
- Customer research investigating tenant satisfaction with a large Housing Association’s property repairs response service
Why TTi Global?
We are equipped to manage all scale of residential research programmes, from regional to overseas analysis, and have a body of research experts and resources on hand to deliver, including:
- Survey Design Specialists: We design custom questionnaires asking tenants and stakeholders just the right questions, ensuring the most insightful responses and maximum participation
- Multi-mode Data Collection: We provide an array of quality-assured research methods across all channels, including Online, Telephone and Postal surveys, as well as face-to-face interviewing techniques, such as in-depth interviews and focus groups
- Inhouse Telephone Unit: Our dedicated 14 station CATI (Computer assisted telephone interviewing) unit is operated by MRS-trained researchers with experience of carrying out a wide range of B2B and B2C research, including interviews with vulnerable respondent groups
- Advanced Analysis and Action Planning: Our results are clear and easy to interpret, identifying key drivers of satisfaction and practical, actionable recommendations on how to increase tenant satisfaction and loyalty
To find out more about our housing and residential research, get in touch today using the contact form below.