You are here
Employee satisfaction and engagement research
By understanding what makes your staff tick you'll increase productivity, reduce turnover and increase profits.
Employees are the lifeblood of every organisation. Our employee satisfaction and feedback programmes uncover the issues that really impact staff engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, enabling you to:
- Reduce sick days
- Enhance customer service
- Raise customer satisfaction
- Achieve higher customer and employee retention
- Increase revenue streams through productivity
- Engage employees
Leading expert in insightful employee satisfaction surveys
Our long-standing experience in creating and conducting employee satisfaction surveys together with our knowledge of major industry sectors has led us to become the go-to experts in employee research solutions for a huge range of clients, including British multinational Jaguar Landrover Limited and the National Grid.
Our research team first spend time getting to know your business, its objectives and people challenges, before creating a bespoke research programme tailored to your requirements.
Employee survey development includes designing questionnaires that ask the right questions to staff groups – taking into account their working environment, business area and working relationships – to render the most informative, actionable insights.
Employees are your most important business asset
There is a proven link between employee satisfaction, engagement and customer satisfaction. Supported and motivated employees deliver better service to your customers, increased efficiency and improved business results.
Our employee surveys assist your organisational understanding of:
- Employees’ needs and requirements
- Actions supporting improved engagement
- Actions supporting employee retention
- Engagement needed to deliver higher levels of customer service
Some of the employee research solutions supporting customer and stakeholder understanding we provide are:
- Face-to-face in-depth interviews with employees to understand their requirements and better understand issues
- Focus groups to gain deep understanding of employee group requirements, better understand current and emerging issues and support action planning
Our multi-mode survey data collection platforms include:
To start your journey to building a more satisfied, engaged workforce, contact our employee research experts today via the form below or call .