Customer and consumer research
When satisfied, customers come back, spend more and tell others about how good you are. Our customer research programmes identify satisfaction drivers, value drivers and actions that will have the most impact on improving, satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
Measuring customer satisfaction with research
Competing for increased market share, cost reduction and seeking to retain more customers are obvious business growth objectives.
Our research solutions help clients to achieve these objectives through understanding the strengths and weaknesses of their customer relationships.
We provide understanding of relationships, customer retention challenges, competitor activity and markets.
It doesn’t matter if your customers are few or many, whether they are end customers or another link in the service and product chain. The same principles apply to business-to-business customers and high street purchases. To succeed you must deliver excellent service to your customers benchmarked against your competitors. Supporting organisations to improve customer satisfaction, enhance loyalty goals and understand market position are areas we focus on with our clients.
We deliver effective research output assisting our customers to develop processes supporting customer service delivery, understanding buying cycles and customer buying behaviour.
Core customer research objectives should include:
- Understanding the ‘ideal’ service – a vision of what the ideal provider should look like in your customer’s market place
- Measuring the customer's actual experience in comparison to competitors where appropriate
- Identifying where the largest gaps in service provision are
- Identifying where relevant actions need to be implemented
- Tracking performance and service standards
- Integrating customer feedback with other relevant customer data
Leading edge consumer research for real business results
Our work conducting leading edge customer research has supported a significant number of clients make changes that have influenced their customer results, some examples are listed below.
Some of the research solutions supporting customer insight we provide are;
- Customer Gap Analysis
- Customer Experience Analysis
- Customer Satisfaction Tracking using multi-mode data collection
- Measuring competitor activity across different sectors and markets
- Conducting Buying Behaviour interviews
- Employee satisfaction and engagement
- Supplier relationship research
- Internal customer service measurement
- Qualitative interviews – face to face and telephone
In today’s digitally connected world, DIY online research surveys satisfy our appetite for instant gratification – quick to assimilate, quick to issue and quick to respond.