You are here
Construction sector research
Aligned to our experience of working with construction companies and construction product manufacturers we have effective experience providing customer, employee and stakeholder surveys in those business environments.
Understanding the challenges in construction and infrastructure
Our proposition differentiates the way we work with clients; we take time to understand:
- their markets
- service delivery mechanisms
- business challenges
This approach enables us to work symbiotically and add value through each stage of the research process.
Whilst organisations compete for greater market share, cost reduction, innovative solutions and customer retention, our market research solutions assist clients to understand the strengths and weaknesses of their often complex customer, employee and stakeholder relationships. We provide understanding of markets, relationships, customer retention challenges and competitor activity.
Our experience in construction, infrastructure and building sectors demonstrates helps us navigate its challenges, respondents and terminology. We have helped clients engage with customers, stakeholders and employees within this sector and appreciate their demands.
- Measuring perceptions of service
- Identifying gaps between the ideal and actual service
- Supporting account team service delivery measures
- In-depth interviews with senior project stakeholders
Why choose TTi?
We understand the sector and the influences affecting it. Our team has 20 years' research experience in the construction sector.
Our cost-effective methods produce robust research designs, ones that meet objectives and produce valuable insights into customers, employees and stakeholders.
We have teams that offer senior operational research experience in the construction and building product sectors. We can provide practical guidance and actionable advice to improve customer perceptions and employee engagement.
We have built significant experience working with these organisations:
- Pilkington Building Products Europe
- Cementation Foundation Skanska
- Gypsum Products Development Association
- Hanson Building Products
- British Gypsum
- Balfour Beatty
- Balfour Beatty Capital
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- Federation of Plasterers and Drywalling Contractors
- Association of Interior Specialists
- Timbmet Silverman
- Design for Homes
- Birse Rail
We are different because we take the time to understand your markets, structure, service delivery mechanisms and your business objectives.
TTi provide research insights to markets and how a business is perceived amongst competitors.
Examples of sector research include:
- Measuring customer expectations and perceptions - Gap Analysis
- Providing insight to business partners
- Measuring channel partner relationships
- Measuring employee satisfaction / employee engagement
- Providing understating of stakeholder requirements
- Measuring supplier relationships
- Measurement of internal services, IT, Training, Service Delivery Functions
We offer a suite of research methodologies to support research objectives. Engaging our team at the earliest stage of your research development will enable us to offer the most efficient and cost effective solution.