You are here
Join TTi Global and be part of a team that delivers the latest insights and market research analysis.
Here are our current opportunities within TTi Global.
Vacancies in Europe
Change Consultant – various locations across Europe
Experienced automotive dealership managers with experience in effective change management.
This role will suit someone with a technical, dealership management or field role background (General Manager/MD/Service Manager/Zone Manager etc.) who understands the dynamics of the dealership environment and specifically the challenges of workshop management. With an advanced knowledge of ‘Lean’ methodology you will be comfortable acting as an agent of change and credible interacting with dealership and client personnel at all levels.
• Eastern Europe North (Lithuania, Ukraine, Estonia and Latvia) must be Russian speaking
For successful applicants training will start in September, and be held in the home market and Gothenburg.
- Leads effective and high quality dealer deployment as defined by the dealer programme.
- Acts as an effective change manager, where the main task is to guide and coach dealers in their journey of change to put best practices in place.
- Uses Lean techniques to implement effective, sustainable change to the working practices of the workshop teams.
- Creates an implementation time plan for appointed dealers.
- Trains dealer management in their role in Personal Service.
- Trains all workshop staff in their revised roles and working methods.
- Trains the teams in how they should measure success by using KPI´s.
- Creates action plans to fulfil Personal Service target measures at the dealership.
- Works as part of the network steering group, leading the agenda and following up actions.
- Performs assessments, motivates and inspires key stakeholders to achieve agreed objectives.
- Provides regular progress reviews with agreed dealer stakeholders.
- Provides regular progress reviews, escalates any issue or concern in a timely manner, and cooperates effectively with the key client stakeholders and project team.
- Certifies the dealer when they have fulfilled the Personal Service target conditions.
- Manages time and delivers according to set plans, reporting actual performance and deviations to agreed structure.
- Coaches new implementation managers in how to implement Personal Service.
- Communicates and proactively shares ideas within the project team (in market and in programme).
- Takes proactive responsibility for their own development and self-learning.
€58,000- €80,000 depending on location
Network and Training Administrator
Employment will be on a full-time contract. The position will be based in Leamington/Warwick and travel to other sites will be required.
The Network Development & Training team are responsible for the growth and viability of Operations globally and the training and support of the Instructor base. The Company provides vehicle based experiences to a wide range of guests, providing unforgetable experiences in the worlds most capable and exciting vehicles. The job role is divided between two areas; Training 66% and Network Development 33%. The role reports to the Training Manager and alongside the Training Executive.
- Administration of the Hub. Updating documents and communication.
- Course Management - calendar, bookings, resource provision, maintenance of course notes. Printing course documents and maintenance of training kit (except Lead Instructor Training).
- Engineering training bookings.
- Working with Training Executive, ensuring financials are recorded and reported.
- Issue and logging of hard copy passports and Lead Instructor certificates.
- Responsible for collating and reporting on feedback from training Courses/Events.
- Day to day operation of the Training email address – training course queries and e-learning course resets.
- Point of contact for Operation/Instructor Support
- Production of the Network Monthly Round Up communication
- Administration of Crew Room
- Production of the Monthly Network and Training Scorecard
- Tracking of Network and Training Business Objectives
Measures of success
- Guest and client satisfaction rates
- Experience Measures (course numbers, Instructor qualifications etc.)
- Operational efficiency
- Utilisation rates of training courses
- Collaborative working with other teams
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills and social media awareness.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, alongside numeracy with some financial skills.
- Able to prioritise work load and seek assistance when necessary.
- Experienced administrator
- Proven organisational skills.
Vacancies in the Middle East
Non-Technical Trainer, based in Dubai
The key purpose of this role is to develop and deliver all Non-Technical training materials as required and to the agreed specification, quality and standards. In conjunction with the Non-Technical Training Manager, to plan, manage and organise personal time to ensure the required balance between training development and delivery is met including the required number of annual Trainer delivery days as agreed with the client.
Technical Trainer, based in Dubai
The key purpose of this role is to develop and deliver all technical training materials as required and to the agreed specification, quality and standards. In conjunction with the Technical Training Manager, to plan, manage and organise personal time to ensure the required balance between training development and delivery is met including the required number of annual Trainer delivery days as agreed with the client.
We are looking to expand our database of flexible associates who can work with our full time staff to deliver an innovative, exciting and professional learning outcome for our clients.
Skill sets that we have positions available for include:
- Instructional Designers
- Articulate Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Automotive Trainers and Subject Matter Experts for consultancy
- Management and Leadership Training
- Sales and Aftersales Training
- Technical Training
If you are interested in working with us on a flexible, self-employed basis please send your details to email@example.com