You are here
Benchmark Reports and Sector Bulletins
Our proprietary customer and employee satisfaction surveys lead to benchmarking data that people's perceptions of a wide range of industry sectors.
How to use this satisfaction survey data
- Compare customer and employee satisfaction levels across a range of sectors
- Understand how customer repurchase intent is linked to their satisfaction
- Discover the interactions with your company that frustrate or delight customers
- See where your company sits in relation to competitors in your sector
- Identify areas of customer service improvement
About the Benchmarking Reports and Sector Bulletins
We champion great service through understanding service provision, customer needs and drivers of customer loyalty. Our customer and employee satisfaction benchmarking data supports this understanding through gauging different sectors’ performance.
The surveys are conducted across UK-based participants across a variety of sectors. Consumers are asked to provide customer satisfaction and customer effort ratings, as well as answer questions about their loyalty and recommendation intentions relating to interactions with different service providers.
Sectors covered include:
- Online Retail
Receive future reports or commission your own
Join our mailing list to be alerted when we publish future quarterly benchmark reports, bulletins and sector spotlights.
For further information about our research, or to commission your own sector- or company-specific survey, contact us using the form below.