You are here
Automotive market research
The automotive sector is an increasingly competitive market place; all manufacturers seek increased market share, customer loyalty and long-term sustainable dealer relationships.
Research expertise in the automotive sector
We support automotive manufacturers across UK, European and International markets to better understand their dealers, customers and employees. We help them to develop and deliver better services and behaviours that improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Our market research solutions assist in:
- The development of dealer processes in support of delivering high levels of dealer brand satisfaction, engagement and improved sales performance
- Developing processes in support of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty and recommendation
- Understanding drivers of customer loyalty
- Understanding drivers of customer satisfaction
- Better understanding of buying behaviour
- Guiding development and delivery of learning and people development solutions
Tackling auto sector challenges
Our automotive research services include:
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Customer loyalty surveys
- Best practice surveys
- Expectation surveys
- Parts distribution surveys
- Mystery Shopping – Product Knowledge Tests
- Dealer staff behaviour surveys
- Lost sales analysis surveys
- Dealer satisfaction measures
- Dealer relationship surveys
- Syndicated dealer relationship surveys
- After sales defection surveys
- Part exchange surveys
- Complaints management surveys
- Product quality surveys
- Insurance and financial services surveys
- Fleet management surveys
- Call centre surveys
Some of the services we provide for the automotive sector are:
- Telephone interviewing from our in-house call centre
- Web and email interviews across all markets
- Postal surveys across all markets
- Data analysis of customer feedback
- Provide innovative and effective on and off line reporting solutions
- Facilitated workshops and presentations supporting action planning and results implementation
If you would like to discuss how we might be able to support your organisation, please contact us using the options available.
Infographic: Measuring customer satisfaction in car buyers
Click the image below to open a large version of our infographic.
Example customer success for: car manufacturer
We assisted a premium brand manufacturer to enhance their new vehicle handover process, providing significant impact on their CSI and JD Power scores.
Our effective customer research techniques have also supported insight around best practice customer service and handling. Applying qualitative techniques to gather intelligence on best and poor practices. Through drawing insight across luxury and premium brand manufactures, our expertise enable changes to be actioned and improvement in both CSI and loyalty metrics.
DRS is a comprehensive, highly accurate survey which measures and evaluates dealer satisfaction and manufacturer relationships across all markets, on a global scale, to identify inconsistencies, troubleshoot and form a clear action plan for automotive organisations. TTi use a combination of participant-friendly research methods to provide rich, actionable data that covers every angle.