You are here
About TTi Global Research
Driving positive change in your organisation with quality, incisive Market Research
Gain rich, insightful understanding of your customers and employees to spark new growth opportunities through customer and employee retention and recommendation with TTi Global’s successful market research solutions.
As an accredited Market Research Society (MRS) company partner and industry-leading market research agency, we specialise in helping brands and businesses achieve their goals through high quality customer, employee, stakeholder and market research.
We’ve been delivering market intelligence that identifies actionable insight and tangible outcomes for more than 30 years for private and public sector organisations across a vast range of industries and are proud to be the market research partner of choice for top brands including National Grid, Northern Gas Networks, Jaguar Land Rover, Radian, Skanska, Honda, plus many more.
As a full-service market agency, we have the capability and expertise to carry out quantitative and qualitative research across all core audiences, across all areas of the UK and abroad.
- Customer and Consumer research
- Employee and Employee Engagement Research
- Stakeholder Research
- Channel and Partner Opinion Research
- Full Service, Bespoke Market Research
We provide a fully managed service, taking care of all aspects of your research, from designing and implementing customised surveys, to delivering clear, actionable improvements to fuel positive change.
As a leading long-standing research company, we’re at the cutting-edge of research design and constantly review and refine our research strategies to deliver next level results. By combining the best of proven research methodologies with innovative feedback techniques and analytics, we deliver the compelling insights that make a genuine difference to your business, helping you manage change effectively, get ahead of competitors and spark new sustainable business growth.
Our research process includes:
- Developing a co-designed customised research solution to reflect your organisation, its brand and beliefs for maximum response and relevant results.
- Recommending and implementing the ideal research methodologies and supporting processes, unlocking deeper, and sometime surprising perceptions that make a genuine difference.
- Analysing data output to uncover the service attributes and processes that impact your customer loyalty and recommendation metrics the most, as well as identifying those customers who are likely to be disloyal and why.
- Presenting a clear, prioritised plan of operational and strategic improvement actions needed to build long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- On-going research measuring the impact of change and pinpointing areas and processes for attention, nurturing a culture of continuous improvement and growth.
Our highly skilled research team comprises over 30 B2C and B2B research specialists and analysts who are all either full or associate members of the MRS. Experienced in all types of market, business, consumer, employee and brand research, we can help you achieve an extensive variety of business research objectives, including: customer satisfaction research, customer segmentation studies, customer gap analysis, competitor analysis, employee satisfaction and engagement research, employee pulse surveys, stakeholder research, value proposition research, product and concept testing and brand research positioning and tracking.
Global Market Research
We help many established and emerging companies plan successful expansion into new markets. As a recognised leader in international market research, we undertake all aspects of national and overseas market and customer research, from identifying target locations, demographics and desires of your target market to uncovering prospective customer’s perception of your solution - enabling you to make informed choices and plan market-growth effectively.
Headquartered in Langley, Slough, a short distance from central London, TTi Global Research has access to research panels covering most sectors world-wide. Our multi-lingual CATI telephone research interviewers are skilled in all modes of short and long-form surveys, ensuring accurate, high quality feedback from whichever global market segment you need.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Despite continuous growth, we wholeheartedly believe that our people make our company what it is. As an experienced employee engagement research company, we’ve taken time and energy to cultivate an open, engaging work environment and are proud to have a smart, motivated team onboard. This benefits you too. As well as bringing diverse research skills and knowledge, you’ll find us responsive, personable and willing to go the extra mile to get what you need.
Ready to make the positive change your company needs? Talk to our research experts today.